skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Quote Board
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Guest Quote
"It's the most amazing story I can't remember."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who is your favorite of the quoted?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(29)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(19)
Guest Quote
"If you let me penetrate your asshole I'll give yo...
"Bah. Tallahassee spiders are like the pansies of ...
"I've never had an apple pie I didn't like. I've n...
"Up mine!"
Guest Quote
"I. Look. Awesome."
"I love my mother fuckin' toes."
"Do you mean dirty like the dirty things I wish I ...
"Everybody knows baby AIDS is cuter than regular A...
Guest Quote
"Hey. I'm David Korver. I'm the most attractive gu...
"If we pulled down the wallpaper in here there'd p...
"Sure, you don't have a car, but at least you don'...
"This bed smells like fornication and bad conscien...
"If acid doesn't do what we want it to, we have fr...
"Fix everything you dumb shit!"
"Micah, the crabs you get on your pubes are real a...
Introduction to the Quote Board
About Me
alan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment